“Self growth is a tender, it’s holy ground.
There is no greater investment”.
What coaching is?
Coaching is “the art of facilitating the performance, learning and development of another” Coaching is about supporting individuals to create clarity and realise the potential within themselves. A coach walks alongside the client through their journey, helping them to create manageable actions to move towards their overall goal. Coaching helps you get from A to B more efficiently and effectively than if you were to brave the sometimes arduous path of success alone. With a coach by your side you can feel secure in your vision and know that there is someone there to assist you with any challenge you may encounter. As a coach I will challenge your thinking process, listen intently to your responses, push you forward while remaining non-judgemental regarding the details, and allow you to build a path based on self ownership.
Is coaching right for me?
· Do you feel that currently you aren’t reaching your potential and feeling fulfilled? · Is there a gap between where you are now to where you want to be? · Do you sometimes feel as if you don’t have the skills, resources or confidence to achieve your goals? · Do you feel stuck and put off making decisions or fail to stick to those decisions you have made? · Are you ready to entertain new and fresh ideas? · Are you willing to be accountable for what you desire? If you answered yes to any of these questions, good news because coaching can offer the support you need to reach the next level!
Having me as coach
My coaching philosophy is to support you as my client, raise your awareness, create clarity and help you reach your full potential/feel balance within life. By taking a step by step approach and making things manageable you will be able to make great progress and I will be there to encourage and ensure you remain accountable.
Our aim will be to build success sustainability and take a gradual approach to actualisation…
Having a Coach means:
• Being supported so you can achieve your full potential
• Working in a climate of trust, honesty and openness
• Having someone encourages you to explore a wide range of options
• Challenging and taking you out of your comfort zone
• Analysing your blockages and weaknesses
• Raising awareness of self and motives
• Help with exploring values and beliefs
• Setting goals and defining actions plans
• Working together in a non-judgemental and fully confidential manner
“Empower others is the best way to empover myself…I went through this too so I know how you feel. I made it through to the other side and you can too.”
I am Angela Fedele, an ICF (International Coaching Federation) certified Business and Career coach and a London based HR consultant. I work with professionals and entrepreneurs from all over the world to help them develop their skills and maximize their potential.
Since studying Sociology in university, I have developed a strong interest in human resource management as I have always believed that people determine the success of a company. Driven by this awareness, I have a master’s degree in HR and more than 10 years of work experience in multinational companies in the UK and Italy.
Through my work, I realized how rewarding it was for me to help people, contribute to their professional development and make a positive impact in their life.
My innate empathy and my ability to listen to others and encourage them to achieve their goals has driven me to become a professional coach.
Being a Coach is an opportunity for me to help people find a new path, enhance their lives and show that change is possible.
The skills acquired through my HR experience together with my coaching skills provides me with a unique combination to be a Business and Career Coach with a corporate vision capable of supporting professionals and entrepreneurs in reaching important goals and facing new challenges.
Outside the working world, a passion that has always accompanied my life is sport and being a professional basketball player.
Through Basketball, I have learnt important lessons: in sport as well as in our professional life, we can only achieve the desired goal with perseverance, sacrifice and determination. Our mind, as well as our body, must be constantly trained.
One philosophy I like to live by is that there is always more to learn and, by taking on new challenges, we can all grow in this ever-changing world.
Book an appointment
Begin your coaching process with a free 30 minute trial today!
The first 30 minute session is completely free and no obligation. You will have an opportunity to explain your aims and requirements, and I will in turn clarify my role and commitments. In addition, I will explain our positions in the process and the structure of subsequent coaching sessions. My services are online or in person.Drop me an email